LATEST NEWS

Latest: >

Search This Blog

RRC North Western Railway Jaipur PET Results for Group D Posts 2012 Result after PET for Document Verification against Employment notice no 02/2010

RRC North Western Railway Jaipur PET Results for Group D Posts 2012
Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur Declared Physical Efficiency Test Results for the Recruitment of Group D Posts. The written examination for the posts was 6 May 2012, 13 May 2012, 27 May 2012, 03 June 2012, 10 June 2012 and 24 June 2012. The Physical Efficiency Test of the candidates was conducted from 9 October 2012 to 19 October 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Sir I am Sachin Rana from Delhi, Dilshad Garden. Sir i have completed 10+2 and ITI. Sir this recruitment date has over when i see this. Sir can you tell me other central railway recruitments. My email id is sachin895@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir My name is sachin shinghal. Sir i have completed B.tech from electrical branch. i have obtained 58% of marks in B,Tech. i want to make my career in railway sector as a civil engineer. Sir if you have any update about North Western Railway Jaipur recruitment 2013. Please inform me at my email id - sachin250@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for choosing NAUKRI EXPRESS Dear Friends please post your valuable comments by which we can provide good service in future